Did you know a 20-storey office block can use as much as four gigawatt hours (4 million kWh) of electricity each year, producing about 4000 tonnes of greenhouse gas? This is equivalent to the greenhouse pollution emitted from nearly 1000 cars over the same period.
GreenPower offers your business the opportunity to reduce polluting greenhouse gas emissions in Australia. Using GreenPower for your business also means having an environmental image many employees and consumers respect and value.
If your business purchases 10% GreenPower or more, it is eligible to use the GreenPower logo in its promotional materials. You will also receive a GreenPower Promotional Kit. This means your clients and prospective customers will know your business is taking active steps to contribute to a healthy environment. If you purchase 50% GreenPower or more, your business name and logo will also be featured on the GreenPower website.
To apply for the logo and promotional material please click here.
These are some of the benefits you may enjoy, just by purchasing GreenPower:
- Direct reductions in your business greenhouse gas emissions
- Position your company as a responsible corporate citizen
- Differentiate your company from your competitors
- Gain exposure through the GreenPower website showing your business is using GreenPower
- Fulfill environmental policy and objectives easily and efficiently
- If you are reporting under NGERS, you can disclose your GreenPower purchase and this will be listed on the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Website.
- Improve your environmental performance rating, to be included in environmentally screened funds
- Increase your employee morale by being a company of integrity and leadership
- More than 600,000 households choose GreenPower and are highly likely to purchase from or invest in companies that purchase GreenPower
- Your GreenPower purchase equates to zero emissions, which is great news if you aim to become carbon neutral under NCOS.
Now, more than ever before, people are highly aware of environmental issues and most of them are changing their buying behaviour accordingly.
When you choose GreenPower, you choose to be aware, involved and innovative. Below are some fast facts about GreenPower.
You can save this poster by right-clicking your mouse on the image below, and selecting "Save Picture".
Or alternatively click to print this poster (this will print across two pages)